Race Date: April 28-29, 2023 | Event Location: Auburn, California
Distances: 100 Miles, 100K, 50K, 25K | Runner Check-In: April 26 - 28, 2023
2023 Registration Fees
|100M||$379||April 28, 2023|
|100K||$279||April 29, 2023|
|50K||$195||April 29, 2023|
|25K||$119||April 29, 2023|
Registration Fee covers services and gifts that await runners for the Canyons Endurance Runs by UTMB
- Start pack gift for all distances
- For runners who conquer the trails and pass through the finish line: Finisher medal for all 25K and 50K runners; Custom-made Canyon’s belts for all 100K runners; Custom-made belt buckles for all 100 miler runners
- Unique awards in each distance will be given at the award ceremony
- All the services provided on the course (food and drinks on the aid stations, timing services, medical service, transportation (when dropping from the race)
- Hot meal from local vendors after the race to recover faster
- Registration and expo services on site
- Drop bag services for the 100K and 100-mile race only
This registration is non-refundable and non-transferable. All deferral requests will be honored until March 30, 2023, regardless of the reason for deferral. The deferral may only be used once.
To submit a deferral request, please contact email@example.com.
The Road to UTMB
Canyons Endurance Runs by UTMB is the start towards your quest to the UTMB World Series Finals in Chamonix, the mythic UTMB Mont Blanc, the holy grail of trail running in the heart of the Alps, set on the three key distances: OCC (50K), CCC® (100K) and UTMB® (100M), the pinnacle trail running event.
As a UTMB World Series Event, the Top 3 female and Top 3 male runners of the 100M, 100K and 50K categories at Canyons gain automatic qualification to the UTMB, CCC and OCC races, respectively.
All finishers of the Canyons Endurance Runs by UTMB collect Running Stones that can be applied to the UTMB Mont-Blanc draw. To be eligible for the lottery, runners need to have a least one Running Stone and a valid UTMB Index.
Your Ticket to Western States
The Canyons Endurance Runs by UTMB®, is a Western States 100 Golden Ticket race and Qualifier for 2024. To qualify for the Western States Lottery, runners must complete the 100 Mile distance in under 36 hours.
This year, the top 2 female and the top 2 male finishers in each distance will automatically qualify for entry to the 2023 Western States 100 Mile. If a recipient has already qualified for Western States or declines entry, the Golden Ticket will pass down to the next finisher (fourth place). No runner below fifth place will be offered the Golden Ticket.
Recipients will receive their Golden Ticket invitation through an email following acceptance and will have two weeks from the qualifying race to complete registration, including payment of the entry fee. Deferments and transfers are not permitted.