The Canyons 50k will start and finish in downtown Auburn, from Robie point to Driver’s Flat and return along the Foresthill Divide Loop with a fast-rolling course that will capture the spirit and origins of trail running in the Sierras.
Saturday 27th April 2024
Downtown Auburn - 06:00
Max Allowed Race Time
Feel the energy and crowds of Auburn CA while you follow the Canyons 100k course from Robie Point to Driver’s Flat. Join the Foresthill Divide Loop along the North Fork American River back to the Clementine descent to the Confluence, cross over the historic No Hands Bridge and climb back to Auburn. Steep climbs and fast descents on some of the best singletrack the area has to offer. Beautiful views and wildflowers along the way will greet you until you reach “Endurance Capital of the World” and a finish line sure to make you smile.
*Course maps subject to change. Additional cut-off times, medical information, and aid station details will be added approximately 5 months before race day.
- Minimum water supply: 1 liter of hydration capacity
- Reusable cup
- Running pack to carry recommended gear throughout the race.
- Mobile/Cell phone (smartphone strongly recommended)
- Additional Nutrition recommendation: 800 kcal (2 gels + 2 energy bars)
- Jacket with hood for bad weather in the mountains/course terrain.
- ID –passport/ID card
Aid Station Chart
Learn more about each Aid Station, elevation gain and loss, cut-off times, and where drop bags and crew are allowed on course.