Enjoy the fast climbs and descents of Canyons 25k with views of the American River Canyon and enjoy the magic of Auburn Start-Finish line celebration.
Saturday 27th April 2024
Downtown Auburn - 07:00
Max Allowed Race Time
The Canyons 25k will start and finish in historic downtown Auburn. The course will follow the Western States Trail to No Hands bridge and continue to the top of Clementine. From there a 2-mile downhill back to the confluence of the American River and a quick steep climb to Robie Point and through the streets of downtown Auburn and the cheering crowds and finish line festival.
*Course maps subject to change. Additional cut-off times, medical information, and aid station details will be added approximately 5 months before race day.
- Minimum water supply: 1 liter of hydration capacity
- Reusable cup
- Running pack to carry recommended gear throughout the race.
- Mobile/Cell phone (smartphone strongly recommended)
- Additional Nutrition recommendation: 800 kcal (2 gels + 2 energy bars)
- Jacket with hood for bad weather in the mountains/course terrain.
- ID –passport/ID card
Aid Station Chart
Learn more about each Aid Station, elevation gain and loss, cut-off times, and where drop bags and crew are allowed on course.